Liam Joseph O'Berry was born today January 19, 2011 at 6:44pm at LDS Hospital. He was 6 pound 15 ounces and 20 inches long. He has ten little finger and ten little toes, two blue eyes and a little cute nose. Mommy and baby are doing just fine.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Well, I have to say that 2010 was a MUCH better year than was 2009. Let's review some of the highlights shall we?
- After approximately 14.5 months of being out of work I got a job. More importantly, I still have said job.
- The LOST Series Finale lived up to all my expectations. You know, I even watched it while wearing my suit so I could be dressed like Jack was in the series pilot. Nerdy? yes.
- Patrick Rothfuss announced the publication date for The Wise Man's Fear.
- Alisa continued to become more beautiful.
- Alisa and I found out that we would be having another little boy.
- NBC premiered The Event.
- Chuck began its best season so far.
- I grew my first "Big Max" pumpkin.
- My dad gave me a 42" plasma TV. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!
- We purchased a new furnace just in time to get all the 2010 rebates.
- On the last day of 2010 I made the switch to a Blu-ray Disc player.