Crazy Uncle Ryan's favorite quotes


"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."— Arthur C. Clarke

Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 in Review

Well, I have to say that 2010 was a MUCH better year than was 2009. Let's review some of the highlights shall we?
  • After approximately 14.5 months of being out of work I got a job. More importantly, I still have said job.
  • The LOST Series Finale lived up to all my expectations. You know, I even watched it while wearing my suit so I could be dressed like Jack was in the series pilot. Nerdy? yes.
  • Patrick Rothfuss announced the publication date for The Wise Man's Fear.
  • Alisa continued to become more beautiful.
  • Alisa and I found out that we would be having another little boy.
  • NBC premiered The Event.
  • Chuck began its best season so far.
  • I grew my first "Big Max" pumpkin.
  • My dad gave me a 42" plasma TV. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!
  • We purchased a new furnace just in time to get all the 2010 rebates.
  • On the last day of 2010 I made the switch to a Blu-ray Disc player.
So, that about sums it up. Happy 2011 to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment