Crazy Uncle Ryan's favorite quotes


"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."— Arthur C. Clarke

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Job Fair

Well, yesterday I left Collin in the care of his grandma and headed up to Idaho Falls to attend a job fair put on by the Idaho National Laboratory. Considering how little luck I've been having with the job search here I thought it would be a good idea to take a look elsewhere. I felt like it was a pretty good experience. There were some companies that kind of brushed me off but I felt like I made some good contacts. There were a lot of people there so I had to park way off in the boonies and then wait in line for a while. But, while I was in line I got interviewed by a local TV station and I appeared on the news for a few seconds. Below is the video:

1 comment:

  1. You're famous now!! =0) Glad you were able to go to it and hopefully something good comes out of it for you. Corin prays for you too. Oh, you got Corin hooked on "the bum drum"

    ReplyDelete