Crazy Uncle Ryan's favorite quotes


"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."— Arthur C. Clarke

Sunday, May 17, 2009

CHUCK LIVES!!

It looks like all the death/bomb threats that have been directed at NBC for the last couple weeks may be taken back. Chuck has been renewed for a 3rd season!! All the online “Save Chuck” campaigns seemed to have done the job. The show has been renewed (with a reduced budget) for 13 episodes with the promise of an upgrade to 22 if the ratings are good enough.

I would personally like to thank all my fellow "Nerd Herd" wannabees who joined with me in rallying to save this show. We pulled it off!

ROCK THE CASBAH BABY!!

May 19, 2009 UPDATE: My sources tell me that Chuck's budget will indeed NOT be cut as previously reported however, the show will not be returning until March 2010 after The Winter Olympics. March? Are you kidding me? I don't even have to wait that long for LOST to come back! Oh well, what can ya do? If ratings are good enough the show will continue into the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment