Crazy Uncle Ryan's favorite quotes


"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."— Arthur C. Clarke

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DON’T CHUCK CHUCK

OK, so our good buddies at NBC announced their fall lineup for the 2009-2010 season a couple of days ago. Well, kinda. They actually only announced part of it. They acknowledged that certain shows like Heroes and The Office are being renewed for another season but they will not be announcing the complete lineup until May 19th. So my big question is: WHAT ABOUT CHUCK? There has been a lot of speculation online that Chuck might not be renewed and that has made a very large number of people rather annoyed at NBC for not giving a straight answer. I happen to be one of those people. I say “DON’T CHUCK CHUCK.” Chuck is one of NBC’s biggest hits and let’s face it; NBC doesn’t have a whole lot of those at the moment. I really love this show and if it is not renewed there will be blood in the streets of Burbank!! Of course, it will not be shed by me because hey; I’m a lover, not a fighter. But, from the comments of other Chuck fanatics I’ve been reading online I can tell you that if NBC unwisely gives the axe to this show there will likely be upheaval and riots such as the world has not witnessed since the Vandals sacked Rome.
If you haven’t figured it out yet, I feel rather passionately about this show. I mean, I may be out of work but I’ll be darned if I’m gonna let a bunch of network executive types put Yvonne Strahovski and Zachary Levi out of work! If they cancel the show everyone associated with it will lose their jobs thus increasing the unemployment rate. And in this economy that’s just plain un-American! I have already sent a message to NBC telling them my thoughts on this issue and I would encourage all the Chuck fans out there to join with me in making their voices heard.


NERDS UNITE!!

2 comments:

  1. This was funny sweetie. I hope for your sake Chuck stays around. I know kung fu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have watched the first season of Chuck, and we liked it, but we haven't been following lately. It is really funny! Love the nerd herd cars.

    ReplyDelete